Performance through People
- The Consultative Coaching Approach - Measure
The measurement process will depend on:
- The nature of the engagement
- The outputs from the assessment phase with regard to the current situation and the gap where the development needs to take place
- The metrics agreed as most effective to measure the success of the project e.g. training sales people to in negotiation techniques should improve the bid conversion rate and improve the order margin
- As well as the tangible measures, a company may also want to track less tangible measures such as better motivation.
Measurement is often overlooked and a key part of the process is undertaken in the assessment and design stages where your current metrics are established as a benchmark for the project.
- Key Question - Do you have the right Metrics in place to take better Decisions?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email email@example.com
Bookmark The Site.
Home Free Offer! Corporate clients SME Owners Public Sector Key Challenges Vision & Strategy Attracting Customers Marketing Effectively Change Management The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Leadership Communicating Effectively The Work/Life Balance Business Process Customer Experience IT and Technology Our Approach Consultative Coaching Assess Design Implement Measure Sustain Resources Friends pages Favourite Quotes Site map Contact
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants