Performance through People
and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it."
- Managing through People - True Leadership
Leadership is a difficult subject for many senior managers and executives.
They are used to running every aspect of their business and, slowly, the business has grown to a point where they cannot know or do everything. They need to rely on others, they need to manage rather than do, they need to trust and manage results through people. This is usually an area where 1 to 1 coaching is the best way of working with the executive or business owner and confronting some difficult issues and challenges.
Again, these discussions are specific to the individual, but will often include:
- Vision and strategy
- Who tells you that you are wrong
- Who holds you to account
- What do you like doing/what actually needs doing
- Communication skills
- Let your people take the strain
- What's your style, what are your strengths
- Key Question - How can you Improve your Leadership Skills?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email email@example.com
Bookmark The Site.
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants