Performance through People
- The Consultative Coaching Approach - Design
The Design process will normally include:
- The client receiving our feedback from the assessment session
- Working with the client to agree and refine the objectives for the project - agreeing the current gaps and the root causes of the issues
- Agreeing the project's parameters - costs, timescales, resources, people, risk and how success is measured
- Developing the project plan
- Identifying key stakeholders and sponsors
- Identifying key milestones and any "quick wins" to gain momentum
The design stage is where the nature of the project and it's challenges and objectives are clearly understood, and will shape the nature of the future engagement.
- Key Question - Where are the Key Gaps in your Business?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email email@example.com
Bookmark The Site.
Home Free Offer! Corporate clients SME Owners Public Sector Key Challenges Vision & Strategy Attracting Customers Marketing Effectively Change Management The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Leadership Communicating Effectively The Work/Life Balance Business Process Customer Experience IT and Technology Our Approach Consultative Coaching Assess Design Implement Measure Sustain Resources Friends pages Favourite Quotes Site map Contact
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants