Getting & Keeping Customers
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Attracting & Retaining Customers
Business growth is a complex and important subject, that is always specific to the individual company's history, culture, finance, products/services, the market they serve, their personnel, customers and many other factors.
Here are a few of the areas to consider to improve your sales results:
- Assessing current performance: review performance, understand the root cause of the issue creating the performance shortfall (revenue, margin, certain lines of business, only product and no service/solution sales.
- Setting a vision for improvement: assess options and create a plan to address the gaps.
- More effective selling: Sales and sales management training, focusing resources, better sales process, introduce CRM systems and tools.
- Develop strategic partnerships.
- Better leadership and communication: motivating the team and getting managing to help win business not just chase numbers on a spreadsheet.
- Have you recruited the right sales people? Do you understand what competencies are necessary to succeed in today's market?
- Key Question - How can you Win more Business?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark The Site.
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants