Performance through People
- The Consultative Coaching Approach - Sustain
Each project we undertake will have a sustainability element which could include:
- Training the company's own management to deliver training power hours in their team meetings to reinforce and sustain the individual team member's behaviours
- An ongoing relationship where we provide coaching, possibly by telephone, to ensure the key stakeholders continue to drive the behavioural change
- Identification of future work that builds on the current program
A key issue in sustainability of any change is to ensure that "quick wins" are identified and communicated across the organization to build momentum in the project.
- Key Questions - How do you Maintain Momentum your Business?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email email@example.com
Bookmark The Site.
Home Free Offer! Corporate clients SME Owners Public Sector Key Challenges Vision & Strategy Attracting Customers Marketing Effectively Change Management The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Leadership Communicating Effectively The Work/Life Balance Business Process Customer Experience IT and Technology Our Approach Consultative Coaching Assess Design Implement Measure Sustain Resources Friends pages Favourite Quotes Site map Contact
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants