Performance through People
J. Paul Getty
- Business Process Efficiency
The aim of improving business process efficiency is to become more efficient, competitive and profitable. Many organizations have grown organically and their systems and processes have failed to scale and are now not fit for purpose for the larger organization.
A structured solution to the issues:
- Measuring performance
- Identifying where improvements are needed
- Finding effective ways to achieve these, learning from others
- Involving your staff and implementing the required changes
- Monitoring and taking appropriate corrective action
Steps in the process:
- Understanding your market and meeting Customer needs/expectations
- Looking at and challenging fixed and variable costs
- Business process re-engineering
- Increasing efficiency and productivity
- Getting the best from your people, raising skill levels and attracting the right people
- Improving methods and equipment
- Utilizing IT and technology effectively
- Eliminating waste
- Improving co-operation with partners and suppliers
- Product development
- Key Question - Are your current processes helping or hindering you Business Performance?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email email@example.com
Bookmark The Site.
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants