Performance through People
- Customer Experience
The quality of customer service is the key differentiator between good, bad and indifferent companies. Good quality customer service keeps customers coming back; bad customer service drives customers away, taking their friends, family and work mates with them.
All else being equal, good quality customer service gives the edge over competitors. Regardless of industry, here are the 10 key principals of good customer service that always make business sense:
- Attracting new customers costs more than retaining existing customers
- Customer service costs real money
- Understand your customers & their needs and meet them
- Good process and product design is important
- Customer service must be consistent and reliable
- Under promise and over deliver
- Open all communications channels
- Every customer contact is a chance to shine
- Take ownership and problems and show action
- People expect good customer service everywhere
- Key Question - Does your Customer Service Generate Business?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark The Site.
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants