Performance through People
- The Consultative Coaching Approach - Implementation
The implementation process will depend on the nature of the engagement:
- Purely consultative - implementing a specific project, for instance developing a new channel strategy.
- Purely coaching i.e. Coaching the leadership team of the organization.
- A mixture of the two (consultative coaching) i.e. implementing a coaching culture through training the management team in coaching and individually coaching them in performance coaching. See Consultative Coaching for further details.
Within this stage there will be a number of elements including communication, measurement and milestone delivery.
- Key Question - Does your Company have a Coaching Culture?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email email@example.com
Bookmark The Site.
Home Free Offer! Corporate clients SME Owners Public Sector Key Challenges Vision & Strategy Attracting Customers Marketing Effectively Change Management The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Leadership Communicating Effectively The Work/Life Balance Business Process Customer Experience IT and Technology Our Approach Consultative Coaching Assess Design Implement Measure Sustain Resources Friends pages Favourite Quotes Site map Contact
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants