Driving Business Growth
"The purpose of business is to create and keep a customer."
- Targeting Customers & Markets more Effectively
Addressing the right customer at the right time with the right products and solutions is key to the success of any business. Here are three important issues to consider in your "Go to Market" strategy:
- Segmentation. Deciding how to classify or segment customers is extremely important in developing an effective sales operation, but it does require thought to ensure the approach used supports your company goals and objectives.
- Channels to market. Have you considered all of the possible channels to market and especially how your company can best exploit the web.
- Partnerships. collaboration, joint ventures, international agreements and cross selling between companies are very effective ways to leverage the customer base.
- Key Question - How can you Cost Effectively Develop your Business?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email email@example.com
Bookmark The Site.
Home Free Offer! Corporate clients SME Owners Public Sector Key Challenges Vision & Strategy Attracting Customers Marketing Effectively Change Management The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Leadership Communicating Effectively The Work/Life Balance Business Process Customer Experience IT and Technology Our Approach Consultative Coaching Assess Design Implement Measure Sustain Resources Friends pages Favourite Quotes Site map Contact
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants