Performance through People
The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise,
rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression."
Sir John Harvey-Jones
- The Consultative Coaching Approach
Every customer is different and the approach we take is always tailored to met a specific customer's needs. Specifically, we have designed an approach that combines the best of coaching and consulting for the benefit of the customer - as described in Consultative Coaching.
However, we understand that most people like to see a few signposts prior to undertaking a journey so here is a sample engagement, with each step show in more detail on separate pages:
- Assess - Meeting, Engaging and Understanding
- Design - Feedback, Review and Agreed Action Plan
- Implement - Focused Work in the Agreed Areas
- Measure - Review of Achievements and Measurement
- Sustain - Feedback and Sustainability Plan
- Key Question - Which Areas of Your Business can you Improve using this Approach?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark The Site.
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants